COLORO SILICONE WATER REPEL 20L
COLORO Silicone Water Repel
Class: 3 SubClass: -- PackGroup: III UN: 1993 HazChem: 3[Y] EPG: 3A1 OHSHazard: Y
Silicone Water Repellent is an alkali stable silicone resin in a hydrocarbon solution.
The oligomeric siloxane used in our silicone water repellent has proved its performance over many years and was first used in 1972 on the Munich Olympic Games Village.
Then the technology was brand new and the performance was guaranteed 10 years.
Now we can say, when correctly applied, it does indeed last at least 10 years, minimum.
• Reduction of water adsorption.
• Reduction of efflorescence.
• Reduction of lime erosion.
• Reduction of water born dirt pick-up.
• Reduction of chemical vapour corrosion.
• Reduction of frost damage.
• Reduction of mildew, moss, and lichen growth.
• Restored thermal properties.